Available on 3-day manufacturing lead time (Only applies to 1 box of 10)
The BS&B Safety Systems ITC rupture disk is specifically designed for protection of intermodal tank containers. The ITC conforms to the latest norms IMO, ADR, RID, US DOT, DOT blue book and ISO. The ITC is a scored tension loaded rupture disk assembly.
The ITC disk has been flow tested with most major world tank valve manufacturers.
The ITC disk slips into the tank flange bore. The codes require that the space between the future disk and relief valve be fitted with a gauge or a suitable tell-tale indicator to detect a ruptured or a leaking disk.
- Available in standard IMO burst rating
- Simple installation
- Superior cycle life under pressure cycling condition
- Scored rupture disk : Nickel 200
- Centering ring: 316 stainless steel
- Inlet ring: 316 stainless steel
- Process slide liner: Fluoropolymer
- Gaskets: Fluoropolymer
- Name tag: 316 stainless steel